Enhanced protocols starting May 19 onwards
- Sign a COVID19 waiver before your first treatment. Please print this out and sign and date and bring it in with you before your first treatment.
- Complete the Jane app COVID 19 screening. This will be emailed to you 24 hrs prior to each treatment and must be completed before each treatment.
Booking: I will be primarily communicating by my personal cell, text or email.
- Avoid booking at the clinic. Email, text or book online at bookonlinemassage.com
- Text: 604-353-3734
- I may alter your appointment time to allow for time between treatments
- Pre-payment is required before your appointment.
- Pre-payment will reduce your time in the common area of the clinic.
Planning your visit:
- Complete two necessary tasks:
- Read and sign the Covid-19 waiver and bring in with you before your first treatment.
- Complete the Jane app COVID 19 screening before each treatment.
- Asking patients with symptoms to stay home
- If patients have symptoms I will not be treating them
- If a patient develops symptoms I will end treatment
- Complete the Jane app COVID 19 screening prior to each treatment.
- Patients are required to wear a mask for entrance.
- A mask is required for a prone (face down) massage treatment.
- A mask is required for a supine (face up) massage treatment.
- Arrival details
- Arrive alone and unaccompanied: Unless patient is a minor or infirm and needs assistance. All attendees are required to wear a mask.
- Arrive on time (not early)
- Patients are to wait outside: Please wait outside the building at the east entrance door. There is room here for social distancing. I will come and get you when it is time to enter.
- Entering and leaving the building: Enter the building through the east entrance (Center doors) and exit through the west entrance (Hairdresser). It is still possible to meet someone while in the hall.
- Bathroom: Clinic bathroom is not available for patients. Hallway bathroom is available and you do not require a key.
- In the treatment room:
- It is not possible to maintain physical distancing in the treatment room.
- A surgical mask will be worn by myself at all times.
- A mask is required for the patient at all times during massage treatment
- There is a white plastic bin for your personal belongings. This is sanitized between patients.
- Due to the means of transmission of the virus minimal conversation is encouraged.
- Cleaning procedure:
- Hospital grade foaming touch less hand sanitizer dispenser in the room for patients and myself to use (Microsan Encore, Ethanol alcohol 72%)
- 2 True hepa air purifiers in the room
- I will clean all points of contact between appointments with hospital grade cleaner including but not limited to accelerated hydrogen peroxide Oxyvir 256 and Virex J512 quat sanitizer.
- Time is allotted between appointment to allow for cleaning and so that no one is waiting unnecessarily.
- Same intense hand washing as usual.
Where to wait map